Energy Surveys, Product Retrofits, Financial Analysis, Maintenance – Our Engineers Do It All!
Brooks Building Solutions offers the best in MEP Consultants give your project the best base in planning your HVAC system. We understand that the construction of a new building needs to be built around an HVAC system that will last for years to come and with our engineers’ expertise, your project will start off on the right foot. As your MEP consultant, we will ensure that your HVAC systems are planned according to your needs to provide the best flow of air and give your building a high-efficiency structure.
Benefits To Using A MEP Consultant
For over 30 years, we’ve found that many building companies don’t have the knowledge or experience that Brooks Building Solutions has in planning and developing a successful HVAC system. There are plenty of benefits to using Brooks Building Solutions as your MEP consultant for HVAC system planning.
- Time Efficient – With our years of experience, our engineers are quick to tackle a project to ensure that each phase of development is kept on time. We know that the rest of your construction plans around the finishing of specific tasks, so our team works hard to keep your project on time.
- Budget-Friendly – Hiring full-time personnel to plan your system isn’t a cost-effective solution to getting the HVAC system you need. By working with Brooks Building Solutions, you get an experienced engineer on your side without paying for the salary and benefits.
- Environmentally Friendly – We work to get the most out of a system because we know how to save you and your clients’ money. Having a productive system will save you time and money in the future, and we work to save you both.
Not sure how to plan the best HVAC system?
Brooks Building Solutions will help you plan for the development of your project.
What Can Our Engineers Do For You?
Our engineers are well-versed in the design and installation of a system for all types and brands of equipment from a wide range of vendors including chillers, cooling towers, pumps, air handlers, variable frequency drives, rooftop units, split systems, and computerized controls. They are accustomed to the products and warranties offered by our vendor partners and can help you make the most informed decision on any issues you may have.
Our team of engineers can even provide:
- Energy Surveys– Where, when, and how is your energy is being used? We can provide you with data about your facility that you can use to make informed decisions when it comes to troubleshooting existing systems for weaknesses.
- HVAC Network Design – By understanding every brand unit, our engineers can use that knowledge to find the best design and system for your new building.
- Financial Analysis – How much does your system cost to run? Energy costs increase as a system ages and loses its efficiency. It is a smart decision to learn how much this is costing your company and what you can save through improvements, a retrofit, or a complete redesign.